Address 1407 Sofia, Emilian stanev №2А Str
General information From May 25, 2018 a new regulation for the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation), adopted by the European Union, enters into force. The regulation aims to ensure the protection of the data of natural persons from all EU member states and to unify the regulations for their processing. iQ Logistics Ltd. meets all the requirements of the new regulation, collecting only the data of individuals to the extent that it is necessary for the provision of the service, and keeps it responsibly and legally.
Information about the Personal Data Administrator
Name IQ Logistics Ltd. with trademark Eurostill
Headquarters and management address: Sofia, Emilian Stanev St. №2A
Address for exercising the activity: city of Sofia, Emiliyan Stanev St. №2A
Correspondence information: Sofia, 1407, Vili Kazasyan Street #1, entrance A
GSM: 0894 65 24 51
Grounds for collecting, processing and storing your personal data Art. 1.
(1) IQ Logistics Ltd. collects and processes your personal data in connection with the provision of information about the products and services offered by the company, and more specifically based on the following: Express consent received from you as a potential customer;
(2) IQ Logistics Ltd. is the administrator of personal data regarding your data as users of our services. Objectives and principles in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
Art. 2. (1) IQ Logistics Ltd. collects and processes the personal data that you provide to us in connection with the use of our products and services for the following purposes: response to your inquiries received through the inquiry forms on our website. statistical purposes; sending information messages, notifications about product changes, recommendations for improving the use of products, new and updated products, etc. improving and customizing products and services by offering you relevant renewal offers, events and other products and services that may be of interest to you; (2) IQ Logistics Ltd. observes the following principles when processing your personal data: legality, good faith and transparency; limitation of processing purposes; relevance to the purposes of the processing and minimization of the data collected; accuracy and timeliness of data; limitation of storage in order to achieve the objectives; integrity and confidentiality of processing and ensuring an appropriate level of personal data security. (3) When processing and storing personal data, iQ Logistics Ltd. may process and store personal data in order to protect the following legitimate interests: fulfilling its obligations to the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of the Interior and other state and municipal bodies . What types of personal data does iQ Logistics Ltd. collect, process and store? Art. 3. (1) IQ Logistics Ltd. carries out the following operations with personal data for the following purposes: Sending information messages - the purpose of this activity is to administer the process of sending messages to potential customers that refer to improvements or changes in products and the services offered by the company; Sending a newsletter (newsletter) - the purpose of this operation is to administer the process of sending newsletters to customers who have indicated that they wish to receive them.
(2) IQ Logistics Ltd. processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and on the following grounds: Data: Your individualizing data (name and surname, e-mail, telephone)
Purpose for which the data is collected: Making contact with the user and sending information to him, including if he wishes - to send newsletters and advertising messages;
Basis for processing your personal data - With the acceptance of the general conditions and registration on the website, a contractual relationship is created between IQ Logistics Ltd. and you, on the basis of which we process your personal data - art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR.
Other data that iQ Logistics Ltd. processes - When you enter our website or your profile, iQ Logistics Ltd. collects data about the IP address used. Purpose for which the data is collected: Improving the security of the service and localization of the interface, statistical and marketing research. Grounds for data processing: Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party - Art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) of the GDPR.
(3) IQ Logistics Ltd. does not collect or process personal data that relate to the following: reveal racial or ethnic origin; reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership in trade unions; genetic and biometric data, health data or data about sex life or sexual orientation.
(4) The personal data were collected by IQ Logistics OOD from the persons to whom they refer.
(5) The company does not perform automated decision-making
Art. 5. (1) IQ Logistics OOD may, at its own discretion, transfer part or all of your personal data to personal data processors for the fulfillment of the processing purposes in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
(2) IQ Logistics Ltd. notifies you in case of intention to transfer part or all of your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data:
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data
Art. 6. (1) If you do not wish all or part of your personal data to continue to be processed by iQ Logistics OOD for specific or all processing purposes, you may at any time withdraw your consent to processing by sending an email or by free text request.
(2) IQ Logistics may request that you verify your identity and identity with the person to whom the data relates.
(3) By withdrawing consent to the processing of personal data that is mandatory for the creation and maintenance of your registration for using the services, your account will become inactive.
Right of access Art. 7. (1) You have the right to request and receive from IQ Logistics OOD confirmation as to whether personal data related to you is being processed.
(2) You have the right to access the data related to it, as well as the information related to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
(3) IQ Logistics Ltd. provides you, upon request, a copy of the processed personal data related to you, in electronic or other appropriate form.
(4) Providing access to the data is free of charge, but iQ Logistics Ltd. reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in case of repetitive or excessive requests.
Right to rectification or completion
Art. 8. You can correct or complete inaccurate or incomplete personal data related to you by making a request to IQ Logistics OOD.
Right to erasure
Art. 9.(1) You have the right to ask IQ Logistics OOD to delete the personal data related to you, and IQ Logistics OOD has the obligation to delete them without undue delay, when any of the following grounds are present: personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; You withdraw your consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing; You object to the processing of your personal data, including for direct marketing purposes, and there are no overriding legal grounds for the processing; the personal data were processed unlawfully; personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a member state that applies to iQ Logistics OOD; personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
(2) IQ Logistics OOD is not obliged to delete personal data if it stores and processes it: to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information; to comply with a legal obligation that requires processing provided for in EU or Member State law applicable to the Administrator or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers conferred on him; for reasons of public interest in the field of public health; for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes; for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right to limitation
Art. 10. You have the right to demand from IQ Logistics Ltd. to limit the processing of the data related to you when: you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows IQ Logistics Ltd. to verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is illegal, but you do not want your personal data to be deleted, but only to have its use restricted; IQ Logistics Ltd. no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims; You have objected to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of IQ Logistics OOD take precedence over your interests.
Right of portability
Art. 11. (1) You can at any time download the data that is stored and processed for you in connection with the use of the services of IQ Logistics Ltd. by request by e-mail.
Right to receive information
Art. 12. You can ask IQ Logistics OOD to inform you about all recipients to whom the personal data for which correction, deletion or restriction of processing has been requested has been disclosed. iQ Logistics OOD may refuse to provide this information if it would be impossible or would require a disproportionately large effort.
Right to object
Art. 13. You can object at any time to the processing of personal data by IQ Logistics OOD that relate to you, including if it is processed for the purposes of profiling or direct marketing.
Your rights in the event of a breach of the security of your personal data
Art. 14. (1) If iQ Logistics OOD detects a breach of the security of your personal data, which may create a high risk for your rights and freedoms, we will notify you without undue delay of the breach, as well as of the measures that have been taken or are to be taken to be undertaken. (2) IQ Logistics OOD is not obliged to notify you if: it has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the data affected by the security breach; has subsequently taken measures to ensure that the breach will not result in a high risk to your rights; notification would require a disproportionate effort.
Persons to whom your personal data is provided
Art. 15. The administrator does not transfer your data to third parties.
Art. 16. The administrator does not transfer your data to third countries.
Other provisions Art. 17. In the event of a violation of your rights according to the above or the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data as follows: Name: Commission for the Protection of Personal Data Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, Prof. Blvd. Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2
Correspondence details: Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2
Phone: 02 915 3 518
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 18. You can exercise all your rights regarding the protection of your personal data through the forms attached to this information. Of course, these forms are not mandatory and you can make your requests in any form that contains a statement to that effect and identifies you as the data owner.
Art. 19. If the consent refers to a transfer, the Administrator describes the possible risks for the transfer of the data to third countries in the absence of a solution for adequate protection and suitable means of protection